OBDII GPS Vehicle Tracker
Plug & Play GPS Vehicle Tracker
– Our GPS vehicle tracking device plugs into a vehicle’s OBDII port.
– Its compact design allows easy installation.
– Its internal OBD reader can obtain information from the vehicle’s on-board computer and relay it over GPRS networks.
– Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix.
– Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the devices location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices.
– Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends backup battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms.
– The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, driving behavior, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
– Reduce Operating Expenses
A GPS Tracker system will allow you to choose the best and shortest routes for your vehicles. Not to mention, this will help you reduce fuel consumption & unnecessary overtime costs.
– Reduce Downtime
Reducing downtime holds the key to improving the productivity and profitability of a transportation company. A good GPS tracking system will help you make informed decisions and schedule trips more efficiently, thus reducing the downtime of your vehicles.
– Optimise Resources
GPS Fleet tracking allows you to monitor your vehicles and get detailed insights on fuel usage, driver behavior, engine idling, etc. in real time. With the data obtained from a fleet management system, you can utilise your resources effectively and identify key money-saving areas.
– Keep Your Customers Happy
A loyal and happy customer base is paramount to running a successful transportation business. With the help of GPS tracking, your fleet will be able to respond to service calls quickly and reach your customers on time.